Thank you to all of our families for providing snack for our class. Your Kindness and generosity is very much appreciated, The children enjoyed setting out snack for their friends.
Safe Sanctuary Training:
Please remember that prior to participating in the class with the children, this training must be complete. the Safe Sanctuary link can be found on the McCurdy Ministry homepage. So far 3 parents have completed this training and has documentation on file to work i the classroom.
In case of inclement weather, please listen to KDCE or Channel 4 or 7 news for delays and closures. If a 2 hour delay is called for Charter School, then there will be NO Pre-K or Preschool classes that day.
- All parents/Visitors MUST check in at the McCurdy Ministry Office with Eufemia Romero Before visiting the classroom. Thank You for your cooperation.
- If your child is absent, a written excuse must be provided to the school upon their arrival.
- If you arrive later than 8:15 am you will be considered tardy and be required to obtain a tardy slip from Ms. Eufemia at the McCurdy Ministry Office.
- Please be mindful that your clock is set to the clock in the main room at the sign-in log.
- A new gate has been installed between Pre-k and vacant parking lot for safety reasons regarding the softball and baseball fields. The vacant parking lot has been made assess-able for you to park in during drop off and pick up. Thank you