Thank you to all parents who took time out of their busy schedules to attend Parent Teacher Conferences. Also thank you to those who could not make it and took the time to call and reschedule.
For those parents who did not return the survey, please do so ASAP as results need to be entered into the New Mexico State Database by months end. Thank you for your cooperation.
Attached to this newsletter you will find tonight’s homework.
This week the children will wrap u-up our current theme on City and Country. We will be discussing the similarities and differences and how both places are connected. Our topic is “To Market To Market.”
You can help your child learn more by talking with them about the things that they are doing in school. ASK? What did you read today? What was the story about? Do you think you would like to live in the city or the country? Why?
Homework week of February 12, 2018
Monday –February activity
Tuesday– Letter Vv activity
Wednesday- Writing Lowercase letters
Thursday – None: Have a great weekend
Thank you to Sydney, Devani, Eduardo and their families for providing snack this week. Your Kindness and generosity is very much appreciated.
February 19, 2018-Presidents Day- No School
March 26-30, 2018 Spring Break
April 19, 2018- 3rd Parent night Event/ Transitioning to Kindergarten Info
April 2018- Zoo Trip- More Info follow
May 10, 2018 -3rd and Final Parent Teacher Conference
May 17, 2018- Closing Celebration/ Last day of PreK
- In case of inclement weather, please listen to KDCE or Channel 4 news for delays and closures. If a 2 hour delay is called for Charter School, then there will be NO PreK classes that day.
- All parents/Visitors MUST check in at the McCurdy Ministry Office with Eufemia Romero before visiting the classroom. Thank You for your cooperation.
- If your child is absent, a written excuse must be provided to the school upon their arrival.
- If you arrive later than 8:20 am you will be considered 30 min tardy and be required to obtain a tardy slip from Ms. Eufemia at the McCurdy Ministry Office.
- Please be mindful that your clock is set to the same time as the clock by the sign-in log.
- On Days of inclement weather, if a 2 Hour delay is called for McCurdy Charter School, then there will be NO Pre-K or Pre-School that day.
Safe Sanctuary Training:
Please remember that prior to participating in the classroom with the children, this training must be complete. The Safe Sanctuary link can be found on the McCurdy Ministry home page. So far 5 parents have completed this training.