McCurdy Schools of Northern New Mexico PreK
2016-2017 School Year
- Backpack with child’s name clearly marked on the outside
(Please note that back pack must fit a standard 9 X 12 folder.)
- 2 sets of extra clothes (2 pants, 2shirts, 4 pair underwear, and 4 pair socks)
One set for classroom; second set is for disaster preparedness box.
- 1 large box of Kleenex
- Toothbrush and tooth paste
- 1 shoebox size plastic container with lid
- 2 large containers of Clorox Wipes
- 1 Roll paper towels
If your child is enrolled in the full day program, please see our preschool web-site for the afternoon supply list. This can be located under the “Our Ministries” tab on our main web- page.
Often parents and/or grandparents will inquire as to additional items needed for the pre-K.
The following is a list of items that can and will be used and very much appreciated!
Reams of Xerox paper
Crayons Glue sticks Play dough
Hand Sanitizer refills Clorox wipes
Lysol disinfecting spray Paper towels